martes, 2 de agosto de 2011

Block Out (extra credit)

Well, all of my friends know I have a very bad luck. I am always getting b y something or just fell from something. I think is enough to tell you that I have went to the hospital like 6 times. Last week a friend of me told me that karma take revenge of me by me getting hurt. Of course she was joking but I think that what she said may be true. Well I do not know and I do not care, I just try to be more carefully when I do all the things I do so I do not get hurt.

The point of what I just tell you is to make you know that I am a guy whit very bad luck. For instance, a guy may shout 'black!' to someone and nothing happens to that guy but if I do it, I may go to jail for the bad luck I have.

Now that you know the bad luck I have I would tell you a very big and nice example of my bad luck when I was a child.

It was a friday after school. We always have exams on friday so we all want to have some fun and that friday we were invited to my friend Cris Morales house. He invited Alvaro, Dani, Keso, Higueros, and me. We all were very happy because we were anxious to get out of school and finally have some fun that week.

At 2:30 we finally got out of school and so we all gather at 3ro B. From there we went to the bus of Cris Morales and I remember that I have lost my permission of going inside another one bus so the woman  that controls the bus told me to get down but I just stay there. She start calling thebus in which I was supposed to go on and they were going to send me to my bus but finally they spoke to Margarita and Margarita told them that I have autorization of going on Cris Morales bus.

When we finally arrived we went directly to the 'Casa Club' house which was like a park inside the condominum. We ate 3 pizzas and hangout in there. When we start getting bored, we went to Cris Morales house and play some guitar with Daniel, Cris, and me. Of course the other guys were bored about just sit and saw us playing the guitar so we went again to the park and play some futball.

After it got boring (I know we got bored of everything but we were young) we did not know whatto do so we want to go to the 'Valle Verde' school that was at the front of Cris condominum. We did not know how to enter the school so my friend Cris got an idea which consist of throwing a block on the school so they open us. Cris Morales throw it but we got scared because there was a man that take care of the grass and those things and he told us 'vengan patojos cabrones' so we start running.

After running like 2 miles we enter Cris house. We locked the door and we were very scared. The 'manager' of the condominum go to Cris house and knock the door but we did not open it because we knew that it was because of the block.

1 hour later we got out of Cris house but a cop stop us and tell us to stay in there while Lucho come (Lucho was the 'manager'). Lucho punished Cris very hard because Lucho said that the block had land on a mans head and that the man had to go to the hospital, which was a lie because the block landed on the pure concrete.

Finally our moms picked us on Cris house and of course, Cris mom puniched him very hard for what he do but Cris learned the leason and then he never do it again. It was a very funny, exited, happy, etc. experience even we did something bad, but the important is that we had a good time for us.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario