martes, 2 de agosto de 2011

Rituals At Night (Extra Credit)

I'm gonna talk about something special today. People may think this can be strange or that I'm a kind of a weirdo but they arewrong. We all have rituals. You may think you dont but people may think of a ritual, of something of witches or harry potter or something but that is not what a ritual really is, a ritual (for me) is something that you always do or that you do constantly for an x reason. For example some people may close their eyes when they are having a bad experience or laugh when they are having a bad experience. People may do a lot of rituals that they do not know tha is a ritual.

Me, like all people, have rituals. A riual which is a ritual that I easy recognize and know that may be strange or perphaps is not but well, whatever, the thing is that I, every night, before get to sleep, I close the bathroom door with no reason and I always order the stuff like clothes on my room so it looks better and maybe I do it because it makes me be more order and sleep better.

Other thing I do every day is taking a bath. I know it sound fun but what I mean is that I always take a bath around 8 p.m. and not in the morning. I make it mostly because at that time I come from the gym and I dont like to be sweaty when I went to sleep. Even if there is a day in which I do not go to school, I take a bath at that time. One of the most important reasons is that I do not lioke at all to wake up so early and taking a bath when I am half asleep.

In this last ritual, there is another ritual that may be starnge or make me look like a weirdo but it is the following one: I always put my iPod on my bose system and select especific music. Always turn on the water first and then put my close I am gonna wear ( in this case pijama) and put the music on. Most of the times I put the recently added playlist, the 25 most played playlist, or just shuffle and wait till it plays a goos song. Then I get into the water which is a little bit cold, not too much, but is not hot. When I'm already on the bathroom I dont get directly to where the water is falling, I wait like 30 seconds because I am naked and I always get afraid of getting more cold because of the water. When I am already on the water, mostly of the times I sing, and even dance (this for sure is something that makes me a completly weirdo).

After staying on the water for like 5 top 10 minutes 8 (which are like 3 to 5 songs) I just pull the towell and cover my self. I stay there inside the towell for like 1 minute untill I am not too cold. Then I just put my towel to hang so it dries, and start puting my boxer. Always put on my boxer on first so I can went wherever I want ( in my house of course). Finally I just put a t - shirt and eat and sleep. Sometimes I put on my pijama bottom part but when its too hot I do not use it.

Something strange about how I sleep is that I always wake up without my t - shirt and without one sock. It it very strange because I feel like someone came to me bedroom while I was sleeping and just take off my cloth and do strange things to me while I was sleeping so I did not knew what happen when I wake up. I know that is not true, I hope.

This are the things I do all the nights from monday to friday. I think I call this things personal rituals. Now, do you think I am kinda weird?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario