lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

How One Night Change My Life

The most important people I have ever met in my life were the skaters from 'Casa y Campo' condominium. It was an October 31 when my life completely changed. A friend from school that lives in 'Casa y Campo' told me to visit her for halloween because all of the children and teen from 'Casa y Campo' will go to her house. I went there alone on my green and fast motorcycle. Actually I was not able to ride it because I was too young but I didn't care. The things is that I went to her house around 7 p.m.  with other friends from school and we went all over the condominium asking for 'trick or treat, halloween'. It was pretty fun but after we got tired we went to a house in which all were gonna get together.

My cousin lives in 'Casa y Campo' but 1 year ago, I didn't gather with he and his group. That halloween I met them and they seem pretty funny. They all had different suits. My cousin painted his black hair to green hair and I don't know how, but he looked like Dracula. Actually all of them were withy Dracula suits but all were different. I just had an 'Afro'.

That same night but like at 8 p.m., we start playing 'chiviricuarta', which is a game like hide and seek but much more complicated. We played in groups because we were like 30 children. Oh, I forgot to say that in that night, I met my future girlfriend and when I saw her, she was like the dream girl because it was dark and I didn't saw her pretty well. I know its rude, but now a days I repent of being (before) her boyfriend. That day when I saw her, she looked like the prettiest girl I'v ever seen. She was with some mini shorts, blonde hair, light brown eyes, and with a hair style that make her seen like a 'good girl'. Of course she wasn't.

Now talking about the skaters or my cousin friends, they liked me that night because spend a very good time together. A good thing was that they were all the same age as I was (14 years) and that they all live on the same condominium as I do. The 1st of November, they all went to my house asking if I skate,I told them that I had bought a longboard last year, so we went to skate. I was pretty ashamed because I didn't know any trick so I saw a trick they were doing and I tried it. I fell. but I had the ability to skate. On the month of November we start looking and getting together with my friends and with the blonde hair girl I saw that night.

I had a pretty good impression of all of them including the girls. As I start meeting with the skaters, I start learning a lot so I bought another longboard. And with the girl, we meet all the mornings because we were on vacations. I liked and still like a LOT 'Casa y Campo'. There is always good weather and there are many things to do. For example, gather with friends and if its raining you can go to 'Casa Club'.

Getting back to the theme, I made a bet with the blonde hair girl in which I need to kiss her, but just a kiss. Then  she told me that I need to go in pajama to her house and if I didn't do it, then I would give her something more than a kiss. Of course I didn't went on pajama so I kissed her. You may think its funny but we just started kissing a lot and she was not my girlfriend. Actually is funny. One day I took her to a big garden in 'Casa y Campo' and ask her if she want to be my girlfriend and she say yes. Here is were I can tell you how first impressions can cheat you. We only last like 3 or 4 weeks. Maybe 5, not sure. The thing is that I broke up with her because she was giving me too much love or too much affection, in a bad way. I hope you understand what I mean.

The first impression of the skaters is still the same as that day when my life got better. I hope they got a good impression of me. That day change my life in all ways and I will never forget it. My life would be way different if that day would it be different.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario