sábado, 30 de julio de 2011

Longboard Adventure: Parramos

Well, I will say that my greatest adventure in my life was when I went to Parramos which we longboarders call Volcanoes Bay.

It was a friday when we all got together to skate like every day. We have been told that there was a place called Parramos which was near Antigua Guatemala. They told us great things about that place like for example than you can go 90 kilometers per hour on a skateboard. We also have seen videos about that place so we were very exited to visit that place.

That same day, each one of us start asking our parents if they can get us there and we all got a 'no' from our parents but my friend Oscar Oliva kept asking her father until he say yes. We finally get to know parramos. We were so happy that we actually did not sleep that knight.

On Saturday, Oscar's father told us to gather on his house at 7 a.m. so on friday I start preparing all my things. Finally my mom took me to Oscar's house. Oscar was taking Jovan, Cris, Stephen, and me to Parramos. We got ready and put all the things on the car and we start going to our best adventure ever, Parramos. we were on the car for 2 hours because the dad of Oscar drove like 50 kilometers per hour. On that two hours we got desesperated but also nervous and exited. I remember every detail about that day. I remember when we say a mountain and we all said that it was a nice mountain to do downhill skateboarding and Jovan said that it was impossible to went there because it was going up and i remember when we all told him that then you just go uphill and then downhill. He was very stupid. The thing is we spent a good time.

Finally when we got to Parramos we were very scared because it was a scary hill. Let me show it to you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK-8uIHq6pE

When we were about to throw ourselves from that hill, let me tell you, it was VERY scary the first time and the second one it was less scary. We all throw from that hill. You know, it was very sad because we just throw 2 or 3 times because it started raining. Even that we had a very exited time and we all know that we just had another level of longboarder.

Then we got to casa y campo and continue longboard. I remember every detail about that day which change my life as a longboarder. After that day I have just go one time to Parramos in my life. I almost fell that day. The first time I went to Parramos is never gonna erase from my mind for being the most exiting day I have ever had in my life. I only got one problem that day. That I had my longboard too soft so when I was going 85 or 90, my longboard start shaking and I almost fell. On  that moment I got very scary but other 3 people also fell. A friend o mine felt because he was going 90 and a men carrying wood, got in front of him so he fell, the man who was carrying the wood just went another place running and he did not help my friend. It was very funny but we finally catch the wood men and he kept saying that the accident was not his fault.

Another thing I did not like from Parramos it was that when you get on your skateboard, some evil dogs start chewing you and following you like they want to eat you. But the bad part is not that they follow you because if they follow you, you just hit the on the face, the problem is that they get in front of you and you fell, the they eat you when you are already on the floor.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario